Northeast Region Committee
The Northeast Region Committee consists of youth and adult leaders that work to ensure the proper execution of region programs. The team is selected by the Northeast Region chief each year. The team's primary responsibility is to the region chief.Click here if you are interested in joining the Region Committee.
* Denotes an adult adviser
Region Key 3
Region Chief: Justin St. Louis
Region Chairman: Bob Chaballa *
Region Staff Adviser: Brad Bowsersox *
Training Coordinator: Matt Parsons
Training Adviser: Patrick Rooney *
NLS Chief of Staff: Ethan Mooney
Gathering of Leaders: Jeremy Bedient
Section Training Events: Collin Heckman
DYLC Coordinator: Tony Roman *
NLS Coordinator: Scott Best *
NLS/DYLC Administrator: Travis Cunningham *
Strategic Performance Coordinator: Mike Fingar
Strategic Performance Adviser: Scott Schmidt *
Journey to Excellence: Dan O'Malley
High Performing Lodge Development: Scott Walters
High Performing Lodge Summit: Jack Vasquez
Region Support Coordinator: Noah McGovern
Region Support Adviser: Scott Armstrong
Administration Adviser: VACANT *
Conclave Reporting: VACANT *
Re-Charter Support: Jim Castanzo *
Trading Post: Mark Chilutti *
Communications Coordinator: Ryan Palmer
Communications Adviser: Branden Morris *
Social Media: VACANT
Production: Jason Kiesling
Website: Tom Hall/Conor Power
Content: Will Cather
OAHA Promotion: Conor Lynch
2018 Region Committee Goals
1. Restructure the region committee to be focused on replicating high performing lodges.
2. Plan and execute a Gathering of Leaders program that provides section officers with real tools they can leverage to support lodges.
3. Successfully execute the rollout of the new National Leadership Seminar curriculum at all three 2018 courses.
4. Provide lodges with a comprehensive and responsive mentoring program to offer assistance in overcoming obstacles they face.
5. Launch a new region website that is responsive, aligned with OA branding, and contains relevant and useful content.
6. Plan and execute a High Performing Lodge Summit that provides lodge leaders with the opportunity to develop a road map for reaching a "high performing" status.